with unmatched access to the business community through our website, on-line and printed business directory, social media feeds, events, publications and trade shows.
at all levels of Government, Strengthening the local economy is a core mandate of our Chamber. We are your voice.
for the referrals, for the member discounts, for the reputation, for the code of conduct, and for the friends and mentors you’ll meet.
HELPING POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS FIND YOU THROUGH…..
- On-line business directory with link to your site
- Brochure & Business cards displayed at the Chamber
- Quinte West Business Directory
- Referrals on request
THE “VOICE OF BUSINESS”
- Government Affairs & Advocacy Committee
- Member surveys
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- Local, Provincial & National levels of Government
- Bay of Quinte Tourist Council
- Quinte West Tourism Advisory Committee
- Quinte West Economic Development & Revitalization Committee
- Bi-monthy newsletter
- Weekly E-news
SUPPORTING THESE, AMONG OTHER COMMUNITY INITIATIVES….
- Trenton Santa Claus Parade
- Quinte Business Achievement Awards
- Savour, Bay of Quinte Food & Drink Festival
- Quinte West Home & Leisure Show
- Year round Information Centre for residents and visitors
- Arts Quinte West
- Quinte West Medical Centre
PROVIDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR OTHERS TO GET TO KNOW YOU, AND FOR YOU TO KNOW THEM THROUGH….
- Monthly “Get Connected” events
- Annual Golf Tournment
- Breakfast Meetings
- Committee and Board involvement
- Seminars and workshops
- Annual Member Gourment BBQ
- President’s Dinner & AGM